New Home Buyers: Beware the Leasehold Trap The government recently conducted a consultation on Tackling unfair practices in the leasehold market which looked at a range of measures aimed at preventing unfair practices and abuses of leasehold agreements in the context of new residential home sales. So what is the issue? The issue arises from…
We are experienced in dealing with commercial disputes efficiently and cost effectively.
- Corporate, Joint Venture and Shareholder disputes
- Partnership disputes
- Civil fraud, asset tracing and recovery
- Debt collection and enforcement
- Group actions
- Manufacturing, retail and distribution
- Media and defamation
- Entertainment & sport
- Travel and leisure
- Food and beverage
- Insurance and reinsurance
- International trade and commodities
- Chemical and pharmaceutical
- IT and telecoms
- Aviation and defence
We always seek to resolve disputes by the means most advantageous to our client – whether this proves to be negotiation, arbitration or mediation.
Failing successful resolution, we are tenacious in pursuing our clients’ interests through the Courts, and in appropriate circumstances we can consider alternative funding arrangements.