Louboutin’s “red sole trade mark” at risk of being invalid French shoe maker Louboutin’s well-known red sole, which has been registered as an EU trade mark not without difficulty, is now at risk of being found invalid as the Advocate General at the European Court of Justice gave an additional opinion on 6th February 2018…
We are experienced in dealing with commercial disputes efficiently and cost effectively.
- Corporate, Joint Venture and Shareholder disputes
- Partnership disputes
- Civil fraud, asset tracing and recovery
- Debt collection and enforcement
- Group actions
- Manufacturing, retail and distribution
- Media and defamation
- Entertainment & sport
- Travel and leisure
- Food and beverage
- Insurance and reinsurance
- International trade and commodities
- Chemical and pharmaceutical
- IT and telecoms
- Aviation and defence
We always seek to resolve disputes by the means most advantageous to our client – whether this proves to be negotiation, arbitration or mediation.
Failing successful resolution, we are tenacious in pursuing our clients’ interests through the Courts, and in appropriate circumstances we can consider alternative funding arrangements.