Data Protection: Reloaded The data protection regime which is currently meant to provide our electronic life with basic privacy and protection is set out in the Data Protection Act 1998 and in related legislation. The 1998 Act in turn implemented the European Data Protection Directive of 1995 into UK law. That was a very different…
We are experienced in dealing with commercial disputes efficiently and cost effectively.
- Corporate, Joint Venture and Shareholder disputes
- Partnership disputes
- Civil fraud, asset tracing and recovery
- Debt collection and enforcement
- Group actions
- Manufacturing, retail and distribution
- Media and defamation
- Entertainment & sport
- Travel and leisure
- Food and beverage
- Insurance and reinsurance
- International trade and commodities
- Chemical and pharmaceutical
- IT and telecoms
- Aviation and defence
We always seek to resolve disputes by the means most advantageous to our client – whether this proves to be negotiation, arbitration or mediation.
Failing successful resolution, we are tenacious in pursuing our clients’ interests through the Courts, and in appropriate circumstances we can consider alternative funding arrangements.