Driven to distraction When autonomous vehicles, also known as automated vehicles, self-driving or driver-less cars, have made the head-lines recently, it has normally been in the context of road traffic accidents. Nevertheless, they are considered to be the technology of the future and safer than ‘normal’ cars because they eliminate human error. Looking at the…
We have extensive expertise and experience in acting for a wide range of clients including individuals, businesses, banks and other institutions, Trustees and charities and landowners.
Work undertaken includes the following:
- Disputes over construction & engineering projects
- Lease renewals and extensions and rent reviews
- Boundary and other neighbour disputes
- Service charge disputes
- Possession claims (commercial and residential)
- Issues over Restrictive Covenants
- Disputes over Dilapidations
- Claims over rent arrears or other breaches of covenant
- Claims for adverse possession
As always we aim to provide a rapid and cost effective solution to the problem. Often this will involve Alternative Dispute Resolution either by negotiation or Mediation. Where however there is a need to litigate we are resolute in our determination to pursue the best possible outcome for our clients.