Chain Reaction Apparently I am redundant. Well, professional at least, even though I had not noticed yet and the piles of files on my desk may have you think otherwise. But according to people who know about blockchain technology, lawyers are going to be surplus to requirementsin the very near future, as are many other…
Our Dispute Resolution team has extensive expertise in resolving disputes in this area, including:
- Applications to vary the terms of a settlement
- Claims against trustees
- Disputes arising out of lifetime gifts
- Claims over entitlement to a grant of representation to the estate
- Claims relating to the validity of a Will
- Actions against Personal Representatives
- Disappointed beneficiary claims including claims for financial provision from the Estate under the Inheritance (Provision for Family & Dependants) Act 1975
- Court of Protection work
We respond rapidly and effectively to the needs of our clients, and as appropriate we propose Alternative Dispute Resolution, always mindful of the need to minimise legal fees, which can sometimes be mitigated by alternative funding arrangements.
We are members of the Association of Contentious Trust & Probate Solicitors.