Brexit and financial services Six months to go. The inevitability of Brexit is now pretty much universally accepted. In a best case scenario, agreement will be reached on the terms on which the UK leaves the EU in time for a no-deal scenario to be avoided. This will be combined with a political declaration as…
Our Dispute Resolution team has extensive expertise in resolving disputes in this area, including:
- Applications to vary the terms of a settlement
- Claims against trustees
- Disputes arising out of lifetime gifts
- Claims over entitlement to a grant of representation to the estate
- Claims relating to the validity of a Will
- Actions against Personal Representatives
- Disappointed beneficiary claims including claims for financial provision from the Estate under the Inheritance (Provision for Family & Dependants) Act 1975
- Court of Protection work
We respond rapidly and effectively to the needs of our clients, and as appropriate we propose Alternative Dispute Resolution, always mindful of the need to minimise legal fees, which can sometimes be mitigated by alternative funding arrangements.
We are members of the Association of Contentious Trust & Probate Solicitors.