Data Protection: Reloaded The data protection regime which is currently meant to provide our electronic life with basic privacy and protection is set out in the Data Protection Act 1998 and in related legislation. The 1998 Act in turn implemented the European Data Protection Directive of 1995 into UK law. That was a very different…
We have extensive expertise and experience in acting for a wide range of clients including individuals, businesses, banks and other institutions, Trustees and charities and landowners.
Work undertaken includes the following:
- Disputes over building works
- Lease renewals and extensions and rent reviews
- Boundary and other neighbour disputes
- Service charge disputes
- Possession claims
- Issues over Restrictive Covenants
- Disputes over Dilapidations
- Claims over rent arrears or other breaches of covenant.
As always we aim to provide a rapid and cost effective solution to the problem. Often this will involve Alternative Dispute Resolution either by negotiation or Mediation. Where however there is a need to litigate we are resolute in our determination to pursue the best possible outcome for our clients.