Don’t shoot the messenger A few columns ago, I looked at the risks that lawyers take with their life and livelihood in some parts of the world, simply by going about their profession. Today, I want to look at another profession that can find itself – quite literally – in the line of fire: journalists.…
We are experienced in dealing with commercial disputes efficiently and cost effectively.
- Corporate, Joint Venture and Shareholder disputes
- Partnership disputes
- Civil fraud, asset tracing and recovery
- Debt collection and enforcement
- Group actions
- Manufacturing, retail and distribution
- Media and defamation
- Entertainment & sport
- Travel and leisure
- Food and beverage
- Insurance and reinsurance
- International trade and commodities
- Chemical and pharmaceutical
- IT and telecoms
- Aviation and defence
We always seek to resolve disputes by the means most advantageous to our client – whether this proves to be negotiation, arbitration or mediation.
Failing successful resolution, we are tenacious in pursuing our clients’ interests through the Courts, and in appropriate circumstances we can consider alternative funding arrangements.