Partners Stephen Morrall and Jonathan Godwin-Austen are today, 21 February 2019, speaking at the 11th edition of The LAPADA Conference at the House of Lords. A unique proposition in the UK’s art and antiques trade, the annual LAPADA Conference is the most prominent industry forum of its kind. Over the last decade, the conference has…
We have extensive expertise and experience in acting for a wide range of clients including individuals, businesses, banks and other institutions, Trustees and charities and landowners.
Work undertaken includes the following:
- Disputes over building works
- Lease renewals and extensions and rent reviews
- Boundary and other neighbour disputes
- Service charge disputes
- Possession claims
- Issues over Restrictive Covenants
- Disputes over Dilapidations
- Claims over rent arrears or other breaches of covenant.
As always we aim to provide a rapid and cost effective solution to the problem. Often this will involve Alternative Dispute Resolution either by negotiation or Mediation. Where however there is a need to litigate we are resolute in our determination to pursue the best possible outcome for our clients.